Health4Men specialises in healthcare for men who have sex with men
Our services include:
All consultations with our doctors and nurses are FREE
- FREE and confidential HIV screenings – if you do test positive we’ll also do CD4 testing and counsel you on your healthcare needs, and provide as much support as you need.
- FREE antiretroviral treatment (ARVs) PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis) is treatment given to someone who has had a high risk exposure to HIV infection. It must be started within 72 hours of the exposure.
- FREE screenings and treatment for sexually transmitted infections such as syphilis, gonorrhoea, chlamydia and genital or anal warts.
-FEW Form for the Empowerment of Women
Tell: 011 3391867
firstname.lastname@example.org – www.few.org.za
-Gay Boxing Group
Johnn Cell: 0833959232
-The Lesbian & Gay Equality Project
www.equality.org.za – email@example.com
-Jewish Gay helpline Selwyn
Tel: 011 4471712
firstname.lastname@example.org – www.jewsihoutlook.org.za
Well-being Satellite VCT Office Cell: 0825207010
-OUT LGBT Well-Being Tel: 012 4303272
www.out.org.za – email@example.com-PRISM Lifestyle Centre – firstname.lastname@example.org
- OTHER REGIONS
-Gays and lesbians of Zimbabwe Tel: (2634)741736
email@example.com -Gay Umbrella – Mafikeng – Millie Cell: 0731571791-Kimberley LEGBO Cell: 0736263346-PMB Gay and Lesbian Network Tel: 033 3426165-Witbank – Over 21 Centre Tel: 013 6926428
South African Gay (GLBT) Mormon / LDS Rainbow Nation
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the service?: A fellowship for GLBT Mormons and LDS members and ex-members.
Die Kapel – GAY CHURCH
- Die Kapel Melville
- Cell. 082 468 1545
- Cnr of 4th Avenue and 4th Street, Melville, JHB.